SEO and Your Online Marketing ROI
– SEO is not easy. Yes, the?idea of SEO is simple and there are basic tactics you can implement yourself. And yes, you may be able to think of keywords to attract an audience, but whether or not you make money or waste it with SEO all comes down to how you take those keywords and transform them into a strategic plan and then execute it.
Many people read blogs on how SEO works, and try a DIY approach instead of using an SEO service. This?oftentimes results in missed opportunities and profit loss. Unless you have an internal resource who truly understands and has experience with SEO, consider?hiring an SEO Service company.
10 ways DIY SEO hurts your bottom line:
- SEO rules constantly change. The time it takes to research and implement the new rules is tremendous, especially if you have many?other?things on your plate. An SEO Service company’s?priority is staying on top of changes and making sure their clients benefit.
- SEO success is built on trial and error. Talk to any SEO expert and they?ll tell you how long it took for them to finally get it right. They?spent years trying out different techniques, learning what works, and how to be most effective. Your business isn?t something you should experiment with while you try and figure it out on your own.
- Companies lose?on PPC advertising. Companies waste thousands each?month on?DIY PPC campaigns because they?re not targeting the right people.? An SEO Service will?cost effectively manage PPC?and increase Conversion rates.
- Does you competition rank better on search engines than you do? If they are using a professional SEO Service and you?re not, you are basically handing them?Customers.
- Reverse that thought process. If your competitors are not using an SEO Service and you are?boom, huge competitive advantage.
- Using the best keywords. SEO Services can help you identify new and developing keywords and niches to target.
- Link building is not as important as it once was, but it still helps. There is a right and a wrong way to do this and if you do it incorrectly search engines will penalize you for it.
- A majority of Companies don?t use analytics correctly?or at all. When it comes to SEO, analytics are everything. SEO Service providers can help you track all of your online marketing efforts including social media, Conversion metrics, and other critical data and tie them to your revenue.
- Do you know the difference between fact and fiction? The amount of rumors floating around regarding SEO is astounding. And Companies who choose to take SEO on alone, spend?hours implementing techniques that turn out not to be useful at all?it was just a myth. SEO experts can see through the smoke, they know an SEO myth when they see one and will make sure your Company doesn?t fall victim to them.
- SEO service providers do more than SEO. Leading SEO Service Companies also design Calls-To-Action that convert, optimize online Lead Conversion, work on website design, more to enhance your profits and ROI.
One thing you can start doing now, before you decide whether or not to hire an SEO Service company, is creating meaningful content on your website and blog. Google will love it and, more importantly, your website visitors will too. Get started by downloading our eBook:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.