Current Uses of Marketing Automation
- 76% of global SaaS firms already use some kind of marketing automation platform, as do
- 25% Fortune 500 B2B companies;
- overall, 84% of firms are planning-to-use, or are currently?using, marketing automation, and
- a 50% increase in corporate use of marketing automation is expected by the end of the year.
Marketing automation processes improve ROI, generating more efficient workflows that reduce effort, operating-errors,?time, risk and cost for?all marketing functions.
The Financial Impact of Marketing Automation
Leading organizations opt for marketing automation because its profitable. Businesses realize marketing automation implements the Sales-process more efficiently, better identifying the highest quality Leads, producing
- a 53% increase in?Lead Generation and Sales Conversions,
- 9.3% growth in Sales Quota achievement,
- a 20% increase in Sales-Opportunities, and
- 50% more Sales at 33% lower cost (Source).
10 Reliable Methods for Maximizing Marketing Automation
Marketing automation improves ROI, costing less to implement and maintain, thereby retaining funds for investment or profit. ?Methods of marketing automation that generate a more recognizable online presence and improved?ROI include:
- Delineating workable Revenue-Cycle strategies and processes to expand?consumers’ awareness of your firm. ?Engaging such processes?as Search Engine Optimization (SEO),?Content Marketing (CM), Email Marketing, and Social Engine Marketing (SEM) generates interest in your products that can be Converted into Sales, increasing ROI.
- Separating marketing activities as distinct?from Sales. Enact appropriate Customer Relations Management (CRM) and Big Data Analytical strategies to assess the influence of each activity on ROI and revenue.
- Recognizing that Inbound Marketing interacts?directly with prospective customers through blogs, content-creation, email, and social media.? Inbound Marketing employs Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising,?SEO, and SEM?to expand your online consumer traffic.?HubSpot is an excellent tool for all your marketing automation requirements.
- Using Content Marketing to generate?marketing messages- Content aimed at specific market segments, designed to focus consumers? attention on your goods. These customized-messages are written to the explicitly-identified interests of each consumer niche, passed to consumers through Websites. Content marketing represents a low-cost method of distributing your messages widely.
- Generating high-level, quality Leads by Lead Nurturing/Scoring. ?Identify target consumers, and use content to deliver timely, relevant and personal messages, which nurture consumer-connection to your firm and its products, with information customized to their particular market Niche.
- Adopting Strategic-Workflow processes enacts specialized Lead Generation Tools developed specifically for B2B marketing. Big Data Analytics monitor B2B-revenue generation,?measuring its impact on your Sales/Profit structure and ROI.
- Developing marketing?s role in customer transition.? Employ Big Data Analytics to compute the number of Leads/Opportunities needed to attain Sales Goals?and?accurately determine?Conversion Rate/Velocity throughout the Revenue Cycle. ?Establish the marketing mix necessary to secure Best-Practice identification of your customers.
- Establishing a Best-Practice sales pipeline for measuring?Leads? Conversion to paying customers and?Sales. ?Follow-up Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Assess the influence of each activity on Sales and ROI.
- Integrating and analyzing consumer responses to your content for indicators of customer preferences. ?Recognizing the growing impact of Social Media as a conduit for your marketing messages, not only as you present them, but also as consumers?respond to them through their own social media contacts.?Monitoring their communications generates?a low-cost method of learning their reactions to your products, providing insight on how to better address, and market to, their product-specifications.
- Evaluating?all marketing activities helps?estimate future revenue generated by marketing automation. ?Automated Big Data marketing analytics provide superior metrics that pinpoint deficiencies in marketing processes, ensuring your?collaboration with consumers proceeds to your advantage, transforming Leads into Sales Conversions. Quantifiable pre-and post-marketing analytical-modeling projects Revenue goals and financial-performance standards suitable for improving or?modifying automated marketing strategies that better?reflect marketplace realities.
Major advantages of marketing automation include increased agility, flexibility and visibility of sales-process?workflows, leading to operational and management efficiency, without any manual intervention or error.? Significantly faster, more efficient workflows save you money, improving ROI, as well as CRM.
For a demonstration, please contact us and?request your free HubSpot-demo:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.