21 Tweetable Inbound Marketing Statistics – Part III
More Inbound Marketing Statistics for the Unconvinced
– Here are even more great statistics that prove Inbound Marketing?works. If you’re not convinced after our three-part series…give us a call.
- 81% of companies report some level of integration between inbound marketing and larger marketing goals?Tweet
- 45% of CEOs say inbound is completely integrated in their organization?Tweet
- Just 21% of enterprise companies completely assimilate inbound marketing into a larger marketing strategy?Tweet
- 41% of marketers say inbound marketing produced measurable ROI in 2013 marketing goals😕Tweet
- 41% of CMOs/CEOs report that inbound generated the positive ROI they sought last year ?Tweet
- 1/4 of marketers report their top challenge in 2013 is proving the ROI of their inbound marketing efforts?Tweet
- 30% of marketing agencies say proving the ROI of inbound marketing is their top challenge?Tweet
- SEO and social media accounted for a combined 23% of all inbound budget allocations in 2013?Tweet
- 23% of marketers adjusted their 2013 budget because of the economy?Tweet
- 20% of marketers report securing enough budget is their top 2013 challenge?Tweet
- 82% of marketers who blog daily acquired a customer using their blog Tweet
- 79% of companies that have a blog report a positive ROI for inbound marketing this year?Tweet
- Blogs produced a new customer for 43% of marketers last year?Tweet
- Just 20% of companies without a blog reported ROI from inbound marketing in 2013?Tweet
- Blogging has enjoyed strong annual budget growth — 23% of marketers invested in blogs for 2013Tweet
- Blogs produce low-cost leads for 24% of the marketing community?Tweet
- SEO delivered 14% of marketers? total lead sources and 13% of all customers in 2013?Tweet
- 43% of marketers generated a customer from LinkedIn in 2013?Tweet
- 36% of marketers found a new customer from Twitter this year?Tweet
- Social media budgets grew 9% in 2013, to 23% of all marketing allocations?Tweet
- The average 2013 website conversion rate is 10%, industry-wide?Tweet
Statistics courtesy of HubSpot.
Is your organization experiencing similar success? If not, you might need a refresher on Inbound Marketing or perhaps request a free HubSpot demo to see what the software can do for you:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, PPC campaigns and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!