5 Reasons an Inbound Marketing Assessment Should be the First Step
First and Foremost
– If Inbound Marketing was easy, everyone would be ranking #1 for their keywords.? Business would be generating buzz-worthy content, building huge social media audiences, and attracting and converting website leads. ??The fact is ? it?s not easy.? Most business websites underperform.
An Inbound Marketing Assessment (IMA) allows you to understand what you?re doing right and what you?re doing wrong with your website.? Your website is the landing page and top conversion tool that all Inbound Marketing efforts point to. What you do on your website affects your results in all other areas including Social Media Engagement, Lead Generation, Brand Awareness and Sales strategies.
An IMA helps you evaluate your website?s power of attraction and ability to nurture leads, as well as better understanding your lead conversion rates and underlying web analytics.
Here are five reasons why an Inbound Marketing Assessment (IMA) should be your first step.
1) ?Inbound Marketing Assessment Will Help You Clarify Your Strategy
Are you effectively attracting, nurturing, and converting leads?? Are you actively re-engaging old or less active prospects?
Inbound Marketing strategies?focus on getting found online and earning the attention of new prospects by utilizing and integrating tools such as Content Marketing, Blog Promotion, Event Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing and more.
2) ?Inbound Marketing Assessment Will Help You Honestly Evaluate Your Website
You may be utilizing a few of these strategies or all of them.? But, chances are you have room for improvement.? You may just have a stand-alone?website and want to figure out how to get more website traffic and leads.
Effectively evaluate your own website by asking questions like:
- Is our website built to attract new visitors?
- Can our website efficiently convert prospects to sales?
- Does our website assist us in nurturing prospects and encouraging revisits?
3)?An Assessment will Help You Turn Your Inbound Efforts into A Conversion Machine
An?Inbound Marketing Assessment?can help you measure what Inbound Marketing assets are working for you, what may be?working against you, and then also show top areas of improvement to reach your goals.
Compared to a Website Grader, an Assessment will analyze all of your online goals through all Inbound Marketing strategies.?You’ll see how to turn your Inbound efforts into a conversion?machine that will?engage and nurture website visitors,?generate leads, and convert new prospects for your sales teams.
4) ?Sharpen Your Focus on Data and Metrics
By gathering data on the following categories, you?ll better understand what you need to improve upon and what you?re doing well.
- On-page?SEO elements – keywords relevancy, meta tags, internal links.
- Search Engine Marketing results
- Re-marketing efforts
- Online Marketing Gaps
- Website Attraction Factor
- Website User Experience Flow
5)?Get A?Clear Picture
The Inbound Marketing?Assessment will analyze ALL aspects of Internet Marketing, including:
- Comparisons with?top competitors.
- Conversion opportunities to help your site generate more leads.
- Workflow Gaps
- Website and blog content
- A complete website diagnostic with ROI
Take Your Inbound Marketing Assessment Today
Don’t waste any more time managing your online marketing campaign that aren’t producing the results you need. Find out what is holding you back from achieving your business goals.
It takes less than 5?minutes to complete your Inbound Marketing Assessment – take yours today!
What you’ll get:
- A custom assessment score (1-100 points)
- A concise, printable report that lays out gaps in your website’s conversion process
- Insight into your online properties digital strengths and weaknesses
- Suggestions for improving all areas of Inbound Marketing
- An optional, free 1/2 hour one-on-one session with a certified Inbound Marketing Specialist
Want to learn more about the Inbound Marketing Assessment? Click here.
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, PPC campaigns and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!