Executing Outbound and Inbound Marketing Strategies
– Your outbound marketing efforts are no less valuable than your Inbound Marketing Strategies. In fact, you should be using both to increase your brand?s awareness online and?locally. Using one without taking advantage of the other is not considered best practices when it comes to business marketing.
Simultaneously combining outbound and Inbound Marketing campaigns is an effective way to acquire new Leads, nurture those Leads and convert those Prospects into paying Customers.
5 Tips for Incorporating Outbound with Inbound Marketing Strategies
In the past, outbound advertising campaigns were designed specifically for promoting solutions. Today, they should be used as tools for boosting your educational, helpful, relevant Inbound Marketing Content. Here are five ways to incorporate outbound and Inbound Marketing Strategies while increasing your ROI:
- Email Marketing ? This is a very cost-effective form of Content Marketing for your Company. Using an opt-in/opt-out registration process ensures that those on your lists are actually interested in what your company has to say. Sending out e-newsletters containing content that actually brings value to the lives of your Prospects will help you create a level of trust with your recipients. Email campaigns are also great tools for marketing local services, as well as outbound marketing Strategies.
- Print Ads ? Print advertisements are valuable tools for spreading the word about your company?s Solutions. However, it?s impossible to target every market across the globe. It?s also difficult to track and analyze the ROI of these ads. Including the URL to a landing page created specifically for this campaign will help increase site visitors. This will also allow you to track and analyze the amount of Visitors, Prospects, Leads and Conversions that are related to a particular campaign.
- PPC Ads ? Pay-per-click advertising can help your company get noticed by your target market. The goal is to market your solutions to target buyers, instead of just your one-time site visitors. PPC advertisements allow you to promote your targeted content based on precise buyer personas. These ads are also valuable Content Marketing tools for promoting local and/or in-store, brick and mortar specials.
- Direct Mail ? Remember the days of sending out mass amounts of direct mailings? These efforts generally came with very low ROI. Why? Well, in most cases, these mass mailing lists consisted mostly of unqualified buyers. Today, you can integrate your mailing campaigns with your CRM tools. This will allow you to track which Prospects need to be sent direct mail information. You can also use your CRM to schedule package shipping to Customers as part of your Conversion Architecture.
- Tradeshows ? With outbound marketing, tradeshow Leads are generally forwarded to your sales team. Then, the assigned salesperson educates the potential Customer about the Solutions. Today, by incorporating outbound with Inbound Marketing Strategies, you allow your Content Marketing efforts to speak for themselves. Your Prospects will have the ability to visit your website and educate themselves on your Solutions through your online Content. You just need to make sure that all of your tradeshow material has your landing page URL printed on it.
Inbound Marketing Strategies Help Increase Outbound ROI
Today, Inbound Marketing is more than just an organic method of increasing traffic to your website. This effective marketing approach is more about creating an online experience for your website Visitors. It involves presenting the right people with relevant Content at the appropriate stages of the buying cycle.
Want to turn your website into a Conversion Machine? Then, you need to incorporate both outbound marketing and Inbound Marketing Strategies to achieve the highest ROI possible. Request a free assessment of your marketing to see how Outbound can fit in to your Inbound Marketing Strategies:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.