Why HubSpot is the Best Choice for Enterprise Inbound Marketing
– Successful Enterprise Inbound Marketing involves a?combination of?expertise and the right tools. Experienced Inbound Marketers know that using a centralized software solution is the best way to manage this kind of marketing. It makes things easier to manage and offers better insight into Contacts and Leads.
HubSpot is the best example of this kind of solution.
How HubSpot Complements Enterprise Inbound Marketing
Here are eight ways HubSpot makes Enterprise Inbound Marketing easy:
- Central management point – Trying to manage Enterprise Inbound Marketing is a challenge. Trying to do it with a number of disparate tools makes it even harder. HubSpot solves the issue by offering a central point to manage almost all of your Inbound Marketing efforts including blogging, social media, email marketing, landing pages, and calls-to-action.
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics – A benefit of the centralized model for Enterprise Inbound Marketing is that you have a ton of information that you can analyze and interpret. HubSpot Analytics allows you to view multiple channels simultaneously and view information at each stage of the sales cycle. You can also set Conversion goals and monitor progress.
- Complete content management system (CMS) – You can create blogs, articles, and other content critical to Inbound Marketing through HubSpot. Hubspot’s Blogging Software allows you to integrate posts with calls-to-action and landing pages with ease. HubSpot features a number of templates you can use and an easy-to-use page manager to create your own style pages.
- Full social media integration – The Social Media Inbox gives you the ability to follow what people are saying about your company and if those people are in the contact database. You can see how many visitors you receive through social media channels. The software gives you the ability to schedule content release and it even gives suggestions on the best time to send it. This is critical for effective Enterprise Inbound Marketing.
- Contact intelligence? – Enterprise Inbound Marketing software tracks each time you have contact with someone in the database. You can see each time they visit a web page, whether they clicked on a CTA, and which keywords/topics they have an interest in. This information allows you to send personalized messages to segments of your database and allows you to customize their interaction with your company.
- Sales force empowerment – HubSpot’s Salesforce.com integration allows you to give your sales force instant access to lead information. They can add contacts to certain automated campaigns. You can also use the Signals application to send your sales staff messages when their contacts are showing interest in a specific topic. When the sales people close a sale, this information goes back into the database.
- Website optimization – HubSpot’s?application lets you manage your website and its content. The software allows for easy build and editing of web pages. It analyzes pages, then makes suggestions for SEO and load time optimization, both important to Enterprise Inbound Marketing.
- Education, training, and support – Probably the most long-lasting benefit of HubSpot is the education and training they give their customers. Successful Enterprise Inbound Marketing requires knowledge. HubSpot Certified Partners help their clients learn how to use the software and how to integrate it into a comprehensive Inbound Marketing strategy. The agency will provide on-going support for the company and its Inbound Marketing efforts.
HubSpot offers enterprises the insights businesses need to increase sales and build the corporate brand. If all this sounds like something you want to investigate further, the next step is to watch a demo of the product. You can see all the features it offers and how it will help your Enterprise Inbound Marketing efforts.
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.