Marketing Automation: Internet Marketing Best Practices
– You can no longer rely solely on former practices and solutions such as direct mail campaigns and cold calling.
Today’s tech savvy Customers are all about using the most easily accessible and available forms of technology, from personal computers and laptops, to iPhones and iPads. They want information about your products and services in the most efficient and flexible means available in their busy, on-the-go lifestyles.
These Customer demands dictate the need for you to incorporate Inbound Marketing Solutions and Strategies such as marketing automation to stay ahead of your competition.
What Is Marketing Automation?
Simply put, marketing automation is a combination of software and Inbound Marketing Strategy that enables you and your company to turn Leads and Prospects into satisfied Customers.
While the term automation often evokes robotic, impersonal images, marketing automation is actually a highly personalized initiative akin to caring for a plant: as you nurture a plant by providing all it needs to grow, so you nurture your Leads so they will grow into Customers with whom you develop a long-term relationship.
5 Ways Marketing Automation Enhances Customer Relationships
Now that you know what marketing automation is, how does it? enhance relationships with your Customers? Check out these five ways:
- Personalized touch: Data from the automation process provides you with the names and preferences of your Customers.
- Insight: In addition to knowing your Customers’ names and preferences for products and services, you can also gain insight into their buying behaviors and anticipate their needs.
- Brand recognition: Your insight and personalized service will strengthen your brand’s recognition among your Customers.
- Loyalty: As you address your Customers by name, demonstrate you know their buying preferences, and meet their needs, you build loyalty for your brand and your company.
- Conversion: As Customers develop loyalty for your brand, your company, and its services, you will experience higher Conversion rates as prospective or one-time Customers become satisfied Customers who return, and who also provide word-of-mouth referrals and advertising.
What’s the Next Step
Today’s successful businesses make use of all available technology to reach tech savvy Customers.? Our Hubspot certified Inbound Marketing Solutions can help ensure your business succeeds through the use of marketing automation and other Inbound Marketing Assessments and Solutions.
So what’s your next step in learning more about and implementing marketing automation in your business? Simply request a?free HubSpot demo:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.