A Website Grader Can Help Develop a Website Redesign
Website Grader Fundamentals?
– A Website Grader is an online tool generating a?search engine optimization (SEO) score for your website, based on an analysis of crucial digital marketing parameters. After receiving such fundamental site?information as your website’s URL, keyword phrases, and your major online marketing competitors, the Web Grader produces a report about the site’s overall marketing effectiveness, consisting of:
- Customized SEO assessment of your online marketing status for such factors as
- Keyword efficiency, visitor traffic, conversion rates, competitive position, and return on investment (ROI), as well as…
- Advice based on these results for improving your Website performance.
Web Grader Measurements?
In order to be effective, a Web Grader must measure a range of essential automated Inbound Marketing characteristics and activities. At?Marketing Matters Inbound, we offer free site-grading that monitors your online?performance, to find ways to draw more visitors to your webpage. In this regard, we?measure:
- Mobile?Website Optimization – Mobile sites have?become major purveyors?of eCommerce. Research indicates that 67% of consumers are likely to make their online purchases from a mobile-optimized site, with 74% of them likely to return to that site in the future. This is because mobile optimization offers users improved online?experiences, while providing them a range of new advertising options for enhanced Inbound Marketing.
- Landing Page Accessibility – Inbound Marketing Campaigns thrive when landing pages deep within your website stimulate further product interest among your Visitors. A good Web Grader?determines how effectively your landing pages connect with Prospects, once they move from your homepage, to achieve lead generation and accurate Prospect profiles.
- Social Media Business Links – 93% of marketers use social media for business. Having business page links to your website connects sites like Facebook or LinkedIn to your Inbound Marketing Campaign. This factor alone expands your range of Leads and potential?Customers. A Web Grader?can detect flaws, such as: ?(1) limited connection between your homepage and mobile site’s branding elements,?(2) content with insufficient thought leadership, (3)?having too many steps between site entry and purchase, or (4)?ignoring competitors’ backlink profiles as a source of Prospects. Not only will your Web Grader application uncover these performance short-comings, it will also generate possible solutions to improve your business link interaction with social media sources.
- Unique Page Descriptions – Unique meta-tag page descriptions are important for the primary pages on your website, the homepage or those?with?a high ROI. It is less important to have a unique description for your remaining pages. A Web Grader will point out if any of your pages evidence duplicate meta-tag descriptions, which should be eliminated to minimize visitor confusion or misdirection. It will also uncover bad auto-generated snippets, which require the addition of unique description as well.
- Easily Accessed Blog Feeds / Social Media Buttons – Blogs and social media need to be readily accessible and easy to share. ?They represent a source Lead generation and Conversion. Well written blogs demonstrating thought leadership generate consumer attention and interest, drawing Visitors to your site.?Social Media marketing drives leads at a 14% higher rate?than alternatives.
The Web Grader analyzes your site’s capacity to keep your target audience interested and wanting to return.
Grade Your Website
Even the best designed and applied Inbound Marketing Strategy can benefit from outside evaluation. At Marketing Matters Inbound, we take web-grading very seriously and offer clients a best-practice Web Grader function. Diagnosis is free and includes a half-hour discussion with one of our Inbound professionals.
For a free web grade:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!