Amp Up Your 2014 Marketing Strategy With Inbound Marketing Software?
– Is your 2014 marketing strategy positioned for success? If you want?to execute a successful 2014 marketing strategy, then you need to include Inbound Marketing into your marketing mix. Inbound Marketing Software gives your marketing strategy the juice to generate, nurture, and convert?Leads to put your company in the black in 2014 and beyond.
How Does Inbound Marketing Software Work?
Before the internet, companies?used outbound?marketing to?push?their?products onto the general public in a one-way conversation.??Today, Inbound Marketing pushes?outbound marketing out of the way to?pull?customers in using?a?two-way conversation.
Inbound Marketing Software gives companies a single platform to create content that advances?two-way conversations through blogs, email, websites, landing pages, and various social media platforms. From these two-way conversations, companies?can collect data, generate Leads, and move Leads through the sales funnel.
How Can Inbound Marketing Software Benefit?Your Marketing Strategy?
Nowadays, customers perform their own research on products. A customer sees a commercial about tires while watching a football game on Sunday. During breaks in the action, the Customer?uses his or her iPad or Smartphone to checkout the company and its product line. The Customer can read the company’s blog and find interesting content about the company,?its tires, and?by?halftime, the customer can receive?information about the company’s tires in?his email.
This is an example of how Inbound Marketing Software can nurture a Lead and benefit your marketing strategy. Other benefits Inbound Marketing can bring to your marketing strategy include:
- Lower Cost of Sales: According to Contently.com, Inbound Marketing costs?62 percent less per lead than traditional outbound marketing. As a result, your company?earns money instead of bleeding money.
- Shorter Sales Cycle: Inbound Marketing Software helps nurture leads that result in a 23 percent short sales cycle.?Shorter sales cycles ensure revenue growth.
- Quicker Response Time: Inbound Marketing helps companies be the first to respond to an inquiry. InsideSales.com found that 30 to 50 percent of sales go to companies that respond first to inquiries.
Inbound Marketing Software Makes Inbound Marketing Easy and Fast
HubSpot, a leader in Inbound Marketing Software,?has the only complete integrated?software package for Inbound Marketing that?compiles data gathered from your blogs, newsletters, and other social media channels you use and stores it all in one organized?place.
As a result, you’ll pull?in Customers easier, nurture?Leads more effectively, turn Leads into Customers faster, and turn Customers into promoters of?your product more consistently.
HubSpot’s?integrated Inbound Marketing Software package also provides your company with:
- Cohesion: HubSpot’s?suite of tools work seamlessly in concert to help you focus on your content and its performance rather than fumbling to get your various marketing tools in sync.
- Unified Analytics: Because HubSpot’s?integrated analytics contains your data from?all its tools in one place, you can easily compare across all channels. You can see in one contact view what your Customer clicked on, what he or she did on your website, and what he or she did over a specific time.
- Customer Engagement: HubSpot’s?Content Optimization System engages your?Customer by allowing you to cater your content based on the devices your Customer uses on your website and personalize your content for him.
If you’re serious about building a successful marketing strategy in 2014, then you need to include Inbound Marketing Software. By doing so, you’ll bring ease and speed to your marketing efforts and profitability?to your company.
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.