What is Web Conversion?
Web Conversion is part of an Inbound Marketing Strategy.
A?Conversion Optimization Consultant will use it to capture Leads online, nurture those Leads and convert them into paying Customers.
How Do Websites Convert?
Although the ultimate goal of your Conversion Optimization Consultant is to get Customers to buy your Solutions, your website can convert in different ways, such as:
- Site Visitor becomes a blog subscriber
- Blog reader shares content in social media
- Online searcher watches a video on your site
- Someone leaves a comment on blog post
- Potential customer submits online form inquiry
- Visitor requests an online chat session with you
- Blog subscriber downloads a free ebook
- Reader visits ?Contact? page and calls your phone number
Basically, if someone lands on your site, and they go from seeking information to anything else more productive and beneficial for you, that?s a website Conversion.
How a Conversion Optimization Consultant Tests Your Conversion Rate
?What is a Conversion rate?? It’s the ratio of number of Visitors to your site, to the number completed online transactions. These transactions are also known as Conversions.
So, how do you calculate your site?s Conversion rate?
- Install some type of tracking and analysis application to track and measure your Conversion rate.
- Use the formula below to calculate your site?s rate of Conversion:
Website Conversion Rate = Total Conversion Amount / Total Website Views X 100
Web Conversion Rate Examples
Below are examples of three common types of web Conversions your Conversion Optimization Consultant should be aiming to achieve for you. We?ve also included the formula to help you calculate Conversion rates:
- Lead Generation Conversion Rate = Number of Online Forms Completed (Leads) / Amount of Landing Page Traffic X 100
- Website Lead Conversion Rate = Number of Online Forms Completed (Leads) / Total Amount of Home Page Traffic X 100
- Website Sales Conversion Rate = Total Number of Sales Generated Online / Total Number of Website Visitors X 100
How a Conversion Optimization Consultant Improves Web Conversion Rates
What is Conversion rate optimization (CRO)? It?s the process of improving the effectiveness of your website in order to increase website Conversion?rates. An experienced Conversion Optimization Consultant will achieve this by optimizing the following:
- Website Design
- On-page SEO
- Blog Content
- Video Content
- Webpage Content
- Image Descriptions
- Landing Pages
- Sponsored Online Ads
- Call-to-Action (CTA)
Improving Lead Generation Conversion Rates
Ready to improve your lead generation and boost your web Conversion rates? Follow the 5-step lead-gen Conversion process below:
- Capture Leads ? Generate sales-ready Leads through your website, blog and landing pages.
- Nurture Leads ? Reach Leads in the research phase with targeted content, offers, emails, etc?
- Score Leads ? Use lead scoring to categorize various types of Leads and their buying cycle stages.
- Hand Off Leads ? Provide sales team with detailed information to help convert lead needing further nurturing into sales.
- Evaluate Leads ? Conduct analytics to determine needed adjustments for your online marketing campaigns and web Conversion tools.
Increase Conversion Rates with a Conversion Optimization Consultant
A Conversion Optimization Consultant will continually evaluate your lead-gen Conversions to help you obtain the highest ROI possible. Find out how your site can be optimized to achieve better web Conversion rates.
Request a free website audit to to Increase Your Conversion Rates today.
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, PPC campaigns and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.