What Your Conversion Optimization Consultant Should Be Telling You About Conversions
-As a business owner, understanding how web conversions actually work can be confusing. You specialize in a completely different field. If you didn?t, you wouldn?t need a Conversion Optimization Consultant to help you.
While understanding the science behind Conversions can be confusing, it is far from impossible. Using Content Marketing to transform your website into a Conversion Machine is a 4-step process:
If your website is missing one of these steps, it can be darn near impossible to maximize your results. You may attract Visitors, but fail to collect Leads. You may turn Prospects into Customers, but you will likely miss the mark at retaining their business. To truly maximize your web presence, your Conversion Optimization Consultant needs to give you a solid foundation in each of these four areas:
Your Conversion Optimization Consultant Should: Attract Visitors to Your Website
Sixty one percent of global Internet users research products online and 75 percent never scroll past the first page of results. Getting Visitors to your website is the first step. You can attract them through:
- Paid Search ? A quick way to ramp up Leads while your website builds its organic search presence.
- SEO ? The development of keyword rich content that delivers valuable information to Visitors and increases your website?s organic search results.
- Social Media ? Utilizing Social Media Platforms to reach and engage customers.
- Traditional ? While ?traditional media? is changing daily, media outlets such as TV and radio still remain a relevant form of advertising for many businesses.
Your Conversion Optimization Consultant Should:?Nurture Leads
Strong relationships don?t just happen over night. If they did, the divorce rate would be lower and the business success rate would be higher. Leads need to be nurtured. You need to build a rapport with them.
Your consultant can help your business utilize your online presence to nurture Prospects by:
- Creating a Streamlined Website ? Your website should have one clear message, directing Visitors to an easy and quick solution.
- Content Strategy Based on Value ? Like your website, your Content Strategy should have a clear message that delivers valuable information to your Visitors.
Conversion Maps All Your Conversion Optimization Consultant to Convert Prospects into Customers
Your Conversion Optimization Consultant Should:?Convert Prospects
Attracting Visitors and developing relationships may seem like a lot of work. But, the buck truly does stop with the sale. Conversions ? making sales ? is the ultimate business goal. Your Conversion Optimization Consultant should help you convert Prospects by:
- Developing a Strong Call-To-Action Map ? Your website?s Call-To-Action map is pathway inbound Leads take. It utilizes the best practices in layout, eye-catching images and engaging text to encourage Visitors to react and buy.
- Strong Landing Pages ? Your website?s landing pages are the foundation for your Conversion Machine. This is where you hook your Visitors and get them to keep clicking through your site. The longer a Visitor stays on your site and the more pages he or she visits, the more likely they are to buy.
Your Conversion Optimization Consultant Should:?Re-Engage Customers
You made the sale and you?re having a small ? woo-hoo party. That?s great. But, the job isn?t finished. It has just begun. Those Converted Prospects are your best source of re-peat business. Now is the time for you to re-engage them through:
- Smart Lists ? Each time you convert a Prospect, you capture valuable contact information. This allows you to target your prior customers with future campaigns such as an?E-mail Marketing?campaign.
Landing pages are a great place to begin when changing your inbound conversion strategy. For in-depth information on optimizing them for lead generation, check out:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, PPC campaigns and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.