Conversion Rate Optimization: 8 Ways Your Landing Pages Enhance Conversion Rate
Conversion Rate Optimization Increases Sales
– Landing pages are the most important part of generating new business and they are essential to your Conversion Rate Optimization. Lead Generation often starts?by having Visitors?click on links to your webpage through Search Engine optimized content.
Good?Conversion Architecture?incorporates design elements that appeal to the visitor in addition to being easy-to-navigate. Other tips that will enhance conversion rates on a landing page:
- The design of your initial landing page will determine if your Prospect?will continue. The page must be easy to read with information about your company and why you?are offering your products and services.
- Sell the benefits of doing business with your company?for better Conversion Rate Optimization. Explain within the first two?paragraphs why your service is special or that your pricing is a good value. Remember that value is more important than?cheap prices in many cases.
- Promote good customer service on the landing page. Explain how easy it is to ship products or make an appointment or reservations for the service. Give a phone number for making an appointment along with a quick link to a page for an appointment online.
- Design the page so that it flows easily. Do not add gimmicks,?annoying flashes or sounds. Good graphics are important, especially if your product relates to the travel industry. An optional two minute video may be helpful. You do not increase your Conversion Rates if your Prospect is bored.
- Simple navigation is necessary for Conversion Rate Optimization. If Prospects have?to click through too many?pages and layers of information to find what is needed, you are likely to lose them.
- An online catalog should be easy to read with tabs to certain product categories on the initial landing page.?Try to incorporate the information as easily as possible. This can be a challenge if you offer an online catalog with part numbers. Good photos of the product and a short, comprehensive explanation are the better than just a?list.
- Always use an “add to cart” link that indicates?the item is ready to purchase but allow?for more shopping.?Make it easy to reach the cart and edit the material in it. The Prospect is now a buyer who?has?landed on the check-out page proving the?Conversion Rate Optimization success of your website.
- Make the check-out process easy and secure with one page that reviews everything that is purchased in detail. Explain shipping and return or cancellation procedures before the final click to buy. Thank the client for the sale and indicate that an email with shipping and tracking information will be sent to them.
Good customer service is the key?to?Conversion Rate Optimization?for any product or service.
A 20%?Conversion Rate Optimization is good for a website that hits?the target audience. Marketing Matters Inbound and HubSpot are?ready to?help you with Conversion Rate Optimization:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, PPC campaigns and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!