Be In the Know with CRM Software Reviews
Gaining and maintaining customers is important no matter what your business, so an application to track your customer relationships is a must. Since most software providers boast a CRM tool – CRM software reviews can help you decide what is best for you.
Microsoft Dynamics comes with the big company name and reputation, but that doesn?t mean it?s the best choice. Check the CRM software reviews?and examine the differences before making a decision.
Here?s a look at what you?ll get from Microsoft Dynamics versus HubSpot CRM.
- Microsoft Dynamics? updated interface is very similar to Windows 8, with the same look and feel menu systems. Menus can take you to relevant sales and marketing information, and you can customize multiple dashboards and switch between them.
- The large list of pre-built reports provides powerful reporting along with the capability to create custom reports with the report wizard.
- With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online you can configure the app to track changes and create an audit trail based on the field changed, the time and date, and the user who made the change, and locate and eliminate duplicate information.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM online resource center has a large database with learning guides, training videos, and FAQ?s to help you research how to use the tool.
- Microsoft Dynamics includes a PinPoint search that locates third party applications and technology services that work with the CRM tool, but the third party marketplace is limited.? Other CRM software reviews note that this makes it?difficult to extend your CRM capabilities beyond your home application.
- With Dynamics, you lock into an annual contract and are charged a rate per user. Depending on the size of your budget, the per-user rate could affect your ability to customize the system for all members of your team.
- HubSpot CRM starts you out with a ?360 degree view? of your customer?s information.? Pulling from your customer database, the dashboard provides key details and an automatically organized timeline of your dealings with that customer.
- The new HubSpot CRM tool adapts to your already existing process, so it takes minutes to learn how to use it. That way your team can stay focused on what they?re good at ? selling and marketing your business.
- With behind the scenes processing, HubSpot CRM links with the tools you already use to pull in information and eliminates the extra task of logging interactions into the system.
- HubSpot CRM is designed to connect with all the places where today?s sales processes take place – your websites, email, phone calls, and social media. This feature keeps the system in sync with all your marketing and sales efforts.
- HubSpot CRM works seamlessly with the HubSpot Marketing Platform and the Sidekick chrome extension. If you?re already a HubSpot user, the new CRM app is an easy addition to what you?ve already got working for you.
- Currently, HubSpot CRM is free.
The most notable con about HubSpot?s new CRM tool is that it’s currently in Beta only available to HubSpot customers. But, the company will launch a version for everyone in 2015.
Microsoft has the advantage in being one of the most established app providers out there. But for sales and marketing, HubSpot has the edge.? Their goal from inception was to create easy to use tools for any size business and to take full advantage of what the internet has to offer. If you?re already a HubSpot user, than testing the new CRM tool makes sense. If you?re not, it may be worth it to wait for the 2015 release.?Looking for more CRM Software Reviews? Download our CRM eBook to compare other leading software
/Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, PPC campaigns and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.