Energize Your Inbound Marketing Strategies With Search Marketing
Inbound Marketing Strategies: Rise to the Top
– By now you’ve most likely heard about Inbound Marketing, right?
Inbound Marketing is made up of different techniques to help your Customers find you where they like to be, online! And, search marketing is one of the most effective Inbound Marketing Strategies out there. Proper search marketing is achieved when Inbound Marketing Best Practices are followed.
Below are?Inbound Marketing Strategies to help you do search marketing right. But before we get into all of that, for any of you skeptics out there who don?t buy into this whole Inbound Marketing thing, here are some facts from HubSpot?s 2013 State of Inbound Marketing Annual Report that will convince you Inbound Marketing Strategies?really do work.
- Inbound Marketing Strategies?deliver?54% more leads than traditional.
- 41% see measurable ROI.
- 82% blog see positive ROI.
- Inbound leads deliver superior cost per lead and cost per customer.
- U.S. inbound marketers spending $25K+ per year save an average of 13% in overall cost per lead and more than $14 dollars for every new customer.
Not too shabby, huh!? Now that you?re on board, here are some Inbound Marketing Strategies that will help you boost your search engine rankings.?There are two components to search marketing. One is not better than the other, but many will tell you organic is the way to go, only use paid when you really need it.
- Paid: This requires you to pay for the search engine to list your name for particular keywords. The most common way to do this is Pay Per Click (PPC) like Google AdWords, in which every time someone clicks on your ad, you are charged. This is a good way to help rank on competitive keywords that might be harder to rank for organically.
- Organic: This means the search engine ranks you based on the relevance of your Content to the search terms. This is decided by the engine’s algorithms and web crawlers. The more relevant and valuable your Content is, the higher it will rank. Organic rankings are oftentimes more valuable than paid rankings, as they are free!
- Blogging: By creating high quality Content, a strategic keyword strategy, and posting to your blog regularly, the search engines will favor your Content and it will rank higher. Blogging can be time consuming, but it really does work.
- Social media: Social media is one of the most favored Inbound Marketing Strategies as it helps you disseminate your Content and allows others to share and recommend it to their peers. Not only does this provide you with free word-of-mouth, it helps your organic search rankings too! The more interaction your posts get on social media, especially Google+ and YouTube (since they are owned by Google), the better your rankings will be.
This is all very time consuming though, and many marketing teams are small and have a tough time covering all of these different Inbound Marketing Strategies.
In fact, according to HubSpot, more than half of Inbound Marketing teams are made up of less than 6 people! So how you can manage all of those different Inbound Marketing Strategies without having to hire more employees?
Through the use of?Inbound Marketing software and a?trusted advisor you can pull all of your tools and information into one place – enabling your team to work more efficiently and help your brand climb to the top of the rankings.
Request a free HubSpot demo today to see if you can better execute your Inbound Marketing Strategies:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!