Enterprise Inbound Marketing: Fill Your Pipeline Using Content
Enterprise Inbound Marketing: Attract Highly Qualified Leads
– Small and medium-sized companies are successfully utilizing Inbound Marketing to attract Customers. But, what about the big companies?
The beauty of Inbound Marketing is that it works for companies of all sizes. Many of the biggest companies in the world are successfully implementing Enterprise Inbound Marketing strategies?to drive highly qualified Leads into their sales funnels.
Inbound Marketing is the modern approach to attracting Customers interested in your company’s products, services, and brand. It offers the chance to reach people on a personal level and make that all important connection that successful sales need. The outcome of this is a long-lasting Customer relationship.
Why Should an Enterprise Adopt Inbound Marketing?
The world of buying has changed. These changes are influencing the way companies attract people to their products and services.
According to the US Digital Marketing Usage report by eMarketer:
- 88 percent of people in the U.S. who have access to the Internet research purchases online.
According to HubSpot:
- almost 86 percent of people skip television ads
- almost 200 million people are on the “No Call” list
- a full 44 percent of all direct mail is not opened
The goal of Enterprise Inbound Marketing is to build trust with potential Customers. It helps build love of the company, its products/services, and its brand. It’s about outsmarting your competitors instead of outspending them.
According to a survey by HubSpot in 2012, Inbound Marketing leads cost 61 percent less than a similar lead using traditional marketing methods. For companies of all sizes, being able to generate the same number of leads at 39 percent of the cost is an exciting, effective use of marketing budgets.
Enterprise Inbound Marketing offers tangible benefits from the virtual world:
- You can generate more traffic and attract new Leads.
- You can attract highly qualified Leads who have a true interest in what your company offers.
- You can reduce your cost per Lead.
- You can take advantage of Big Data and improve your market standing.
Inbound Marketing Requires Knowledge
Successful Enterprise Inbound Marketing requires two things:
- Knowledge – Effective Enterprise Inbound Marketing requires knowing how to create a strategy, how to implement it, and how to measure the return on investment. This takes hands-on knowledge of how Inbound Marketing works and how to adjust when search engines make changes.
- Software – Companies that experience the most success with Enterprise Inbound Marketing use software that integrates their contacts, website content, and email marketing into one package. The beauty of using a centralized solution is the analysis and reports that you can extract. It gives you great deal on what is working, what is not, and clues on where to go next.
HubSpot’s software offers solutions for both essential components of Enterprise Inbound Marketing. You can work with a HubSpot-Certified Consultant to create an effective Inbound Marketing Strategy. The Consultant?helps you and your team learn how to use the software and how to integrate it into all of your marketing efforts.
If you want to get a feel for how HubSpot can help your Enterprise Inbound Marketing efforts, you can request a free demo today:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!