What a Good Inbound Marketing
Agency Will Tell You
The best Inbound Marketing Agency is committed to a comprehensive approach to all aspects of Inbound. They have The Right Stuff in place to get you off the Launchpad and to your destination, your goals and objective.
Inbound Marketing requires a diligent effort that begins with a true understanding of the core elements and an expertise in implementation of the Best Practices associated with those core elements which include:
- Content-Based Strategy
- Conversion Processes
- Marketing Management Software
- Inbound Analytics
Some ad agencies claim to understand Inbound Marketing, but think it is something as simple as a website and an email campaign.
The Best Inbound Marketing Agency will tell you?
?they start with an overall ?Content-Based Strategy.? They understand how to use content to attract visitors with Keyword Enriched Information that increases your website?s SEO ranking and contributes to the first goal of Inbound, getting found.
?they have the capability to design and build an internet marketing system that includes a website designed to create conversions utilizing integrated marketing management software.? We call this system of internet marketing tools powered by your website a ?Conversion Machine.?
?they have made a commitment to become ?HubSpot Certified? or subscribe to another marketing management software option like Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot
?they provide ?Inbound Analytics? so you will know if you are getting results
Why a Conversion Machine?
With a Conversion Machine you:
- Attract-Utilize the latest Best Practices for keyword enrichment of your content to maximize search engine optimization.? Properly use the precious real estate ?above the fold? on your Home Page.
- Convert-Have a Call-To-Action plan. ?Once a visitor comes to your site, there should be a natural path of action steps for the different types of visitors, those just browsing, those looking for information, those comparison shopping and those ready to buy now.
- Close-Your Internet Marketing System should include a CTA strategy that converts leads into prospects and prospects into customers.
- Delight-Your Internet Marketing System should include a follow-up process to keep your customers so happy with you that they become champions for your cause, coming back again and again and sending you new business.
The design goes further to maximize all aspects of inbound marketing, including:
- Paid Search to attract Visitors
- Organic ranking on Google, Bing & Yahoo to attract Visitors
- Content Strategy and creation to answer Visitors? needs and convert them to Leads
- Software and Procedures for turning Leads into Sales
- Analytics to continually and diligently monitor and adjust, resulting in more efficient marketing
The Right Stuff
Rarely does an business organization have the expertise in-house to perform all of these specialized services. It makes more sense for most companies and organizations to enlist the help of a professional Inbound Marketing Agency to provide them.? Make sure your Inbound Marketing Agency is telling you The Right Stuff.? Make sure they are truly committed to providing you with a complete Inbound Marketing System and the services to back it up.
To see how your current website compares to a true Conversion Machine, use our FREE Website Grader?.