Recognize and Reap the Benefits of Inbound Marketing
– Undoubtedly, the world of Law Firm Marketing and Marketing as a whole has drastically shifted. Instead of actively seeking new clients,?Inbound Marketing is designed to help your clients find your law firm.?While traditionally, attracting high quality leads?required gargantuan outbound marketing efforts such as mailing fliers etc., Law Firm Marketing has greatly changed.
Today’s consumers do not want to be sold or marketed to. Instead, the most effective law firm marketing strategies?hinge?on providing potential clients with valuable information. To truly understand this process, the following information outlines the new and most effective form of Law Firm Marketing.
Law Firm Marketing Must Incorporate Inbound Marketing
According to HubSpot’s State of Inbound Marketing in 2013, more and more industries are shifting to Inbound Marketing.
- Inbound Marketing generated?34% of all the leads in 2013.
- Inbound Marketing generates more than 54% of the leads than outbound marketing.
- Two times as many marketers suggest Inbound Marketing provides a cost per lead which is below the average of outbound Marketing Strategies.
- Even though a blog only requires 9% of the staff dedications of marketers and only 7% of their budget, 43% of Marketers have generated a customer through their blog.
Simply put, Law Firm Marketing can be greatly enhanced with the benefit of the cheaper and?higher quality leads provided through Inbound Marketing.
How Can Law Firm Marketing Incorporate Inbound Marketing??
In order for your Law Firm Marketing strategy to utilize Inbound Marketing, it must pass the?adhere to?the following strategy.
- Attract visitors to your website with high quality legal content.
- Convert visitors into prospects by using highly effective Calls-to-Action.
- Close the legal Prospects and Convert them into legal?clients.
- Delight your Customers with amazing service and more high quality content, which will result in repeat business and referrals.
When these steps are perfected, you will not have to go out and search for high quality legal prospects.?Instead, the leads will continually search for you, which is Inbound Marketing.
Content is King
The most important aspect of Inbound Marketing is your Content Strategy.?Your legal content is the magnet used to attract potential legal clients to your blog. Examples of common, yet useful legal blog content is listed below:
- Legal discussions offer general discussions of legal concepts.
- For example, if you were a divorce attorney, you could create a blog post on the “Factors Affecting Alimony Payments” in your respective state.
- News commentary is arguably the most common legal blog post. These blog posts offer legal commentaries on news events related to your geographic and?area of practice.
- For example, if workers are striking?at the local manufacturing plant, you could provide a legal commentary on related labor laws.
- Firm updates relay information specific to the firm to the public, such as hiring new attorneys or successful court filings. This type of blog post is extremely valuable in keeping the public aware of changes inside of the firm.
- Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ blog posts will generally pool some of the most commonly asked questions and provide sound legal advice.
- For example, if you were were a tax attorney, you could create a blog post on changes to the tax code affecting small businesses.
Simply put, Law Firm Marketing needs to adapt and utilize Inbound Marketing to effectively generate high quality Leads. For more information on Lead Generation and Law Firm Marketing?download this free white paper:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.