Why Versatility Matters for Law Firm Marketing
– The days of Outbound Marketing are over, and ever since the tech bubble, consumers are in control. Generating the Leads you need can be more complex than ever before, and a little social media probably isn?t giving you the results you need.
Your law firm marketing needs to be tackled like a tough case; research, support, and a well-rounded Strategy are vital to success for generation and conversion of Leads, as well as retention of Customers. You?ve probably gotten your feet wet in the world of Inbound Marketing, but don?t fall behind by neglecting any facet of your professional web presence.
Your Facebook and Website Don?t Cut It Anymore
Failing to turn a Lead into a Customer can happen for simple reasons (like the strikingly common mistake of leaving a business phone number off of the home page of a website) but more often than not, there are subtleties to why a little social media engagement and a typical website ? perhaps even the sparsely updated ?blog ? don?t keep your Visitors? attention. Elements like Content Marketing, clear Calls-To-Action, and other Conversion Strategies must be planned ahead to make customers engage with you, and not the competitor who played Google?s 200 ever-evolving search ranking factors slightly better than you did.
Whatever area your firm is in, your target audience is undoubtedly diverse and demanding; your law firm marketing Strategy needs to meet the customers’ demand for presence on multiple networks. With the right support, however, it’s easy to adopt current Best Practices for organically increasing your SEO and Lead generation.
A Smaller Audience Is A Listening Audience
Despite the truth that LinkedIn and Google+ have fewer seemingly active accounts than Facebook, according to Forbes, user activity and engagement on these networks is impressively competitive against Facebook and Twitter standards.?Your law firm Marketing Strategy should include these hubs for several reasons, including:
- Google+ and LinkedIn users are typically professional adults, with real profiles
- Google+ and LinkedIn are great places to be influential, because the people attracted to these networks are invested in finding good influencers and businesses
- Google + and LinkedIn posts are easily connected to Twitter directly and/or shared on Twitter by followers, doing some of your law firm marketing for you and increasing your organic SEO
- Google+ presence and interaction is ideal for maintaining your search ranking on Google
Take Advantage of Law Firm Marketing Solutions
A sound Inbound Marketing Strategy should begin with a thorough Assessment, consider the impacts of all possible variables, and appropriately take a versatile and aggressive approach on all available platforms ? just like a law team. An Internet Marketing Agency is the best tool for successful law firm marketing, enabling your Strategy to have all the bases covered.
Put our Inbound Marketing Solutions to work for you right away, with easy management of your email campaigns, Content Marketing, and total streamlining of your Conversion Architecture. Take an immediate step to move your law firm marketing in the right direction by downloading our white paper ?Lead-Gen for Lawyers.?
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?andtraditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.