Enhancing Lawyer Marketing and the Public Demand
– The creation of the internet had a dramatic effect on all areas of the service industry from professional to commercial. It inflamed an?already highly competitive stage in the demand for?the attention of clients and customers. In the arena of legal services,?lawyers, such as you, have had to adapt your lawyer marketing tactics to accommodate these ever increasing and continuously changing demands of the public.
As it has been shown numerous times, the power of social media is endless. It is a lawyer marketing medium that as a professional and a growing business you must tap into in order to remain in competition with your peers. Inbound lawyer marketing is an endless supply of Leads and Prospects.
Tipping the balance in your favor by using social media requires diligent and concentrated effort on your part to generate a steady stream of Visitors.
Studies have shown it is increasingly difficult to make a lasting impression on individuals when using social media. The internet has been found to dehumanize a person and thus make it a challenge to create a lasting and impressive image. There are several methods that you can use to circumvent this troubling issue with internet usage, all which revolve around becoming a thought leader.
Thought leaders are well recognized and respected by their peers not only in their field, but among clients as well. This translates into a lawyer marketing Strategy that will grow with you.
Determining the best approach for your lawyer marketing as a?thought leader, requires you to recognize two basic principles which fuel the Conversion Machine:
- Pushing hard against, even going past, the accepted and established boundaries of your practice.
- Presenting your ideas in an effective and engaging manner to the public via social media streams as lawyer marketing.
Not As Easy As It Sounds
As an attorney, you enjoy the stimulating conversation and debate a subject can bring. You thrill to the chance to prove your intellectual prowess and dominate the material being presented. This is good in a courtroom, but the public requires a more subtle stroke which highlights your?Strategy for addressing their situation and encourages them to look further into your lawyer marketing design.
One of the greatest challenges lawyers find in engaging social media is how to combine the incredible knowledge of the profession with current trends in society and the concerns of the public at large.
Approaches to Consider as a Thought Leader
- Fully utilize the internet for Content Marketing. This includes posting to a blog, whether personally professional or provided by the Firm, get the ball rolling by presenting ideas and concepts to capture the attention of your peers and clients. You may also want to consider producing a Q&A series or hosting an online forum as a form of lawyer marketing.
- Network with your colleges, either online or by inviting them to a dinner and plan to discuss topics within your scope of knowledge. If you have certain areas that are an especially passionate interest for you, ?use the passion to express your Solutions.
- Use your colleges to create a think tank. By bringing your ideas to light among your peers not only are you gaining their attention, but you can assimilate their points as well to gain a greater span of understanding.
To remain competitive in law, you must not only be proficient in your practice, but able to create engaging lawyer marketing techniques. This means using Inbound Marketing to reach new prospects. For more information on Inbound Marketing, download our free eBook:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, PPC campaigns and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.