How well does your Website work?
Is it a site that’s sought out, or is it a necessary evil through which your customers are forced to suffer in order to make a purchase? Do you dedicate significant dollars to it, or is it managed by too-much-on-their-plate employees on a catch-as-catch-can basis?
Do you have a social media strategy (or know the last time you updated your Facebook status)?
If you don’t know the answers to the these questions, have never considered these questions or know that your answers probably aren’t the right ones, you’re going to want to check out the Web Grader.
It’s a super-cool, super-powerful tool that tells you just about everything you need to know in order to make your Website work better for your current and prospective customers, which in turn means it works better for you.
And it’s easy to use.
Five things to do to use the Web Grader:
1) Submit your Website’s URL, provide a little contact information and answer a few questions.
2) Let the Web Grader go to work.
3) Get your grade, which is based on a combination of factors including an inbound marketing assessment and an extensive review of your Website.
4) Go to school on how to fix any issues the Web Grader finds.
5) Make your Website work better for you.
Five (of the many) things the Web Grader grades:
1) Unique visitors each month, which gives you a good idea of how many current and prospective customers you’re reaching.
2) Whether or not you adhere to a specific content strategy, which can help drive visitors, page views, and the amount of time your visitors spend on your Website.
3) How often you add content to your site–and what type of content you ad–which plays a big role in determining whether or not people come back to your site and how often.
4) Whether or not you are using any calls-to-action–and what kind you’re using–which allow users to interact with your organization and allow your organization to generate leads, build its brand and convert prospective customers to actual customers.
5) What type of analytics you are using to measure the effectiveness of your strategy (or lack of strategy), content (or lack of content) and calls-to-action (or lack of calls-to-action).
Five things you’ll be able to do once you get your grade
1) Read an incredibly detailed report about what works on your website, what doesn’t work, how your site compares to the competition and (most importantly) how to fix it.
2) Connect with an expert in Website production who will help you understand your grade, the reasons for it and what you can do to improve it.
3) Get actionable advice about improving your Website.
4) Gain a better understanding of industry best-practices and why investing in your Website makes financial sense.
5) Answer the questions at the top of this post with confidence.
If you want to know with precision that your Website works for you (and your users), make the most of the Web Grader and start with this super simple process today!
Marketing Matters Inbound is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in B2B digital marketing and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.