https://marketingmattersinbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/21-stats.jpg 667 1000 smcmeen https://marketingmattersinbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/marketing-matters-inbound-site-logo.png smcmeen2013-07-26 00:00:002017-09-06 11:28:23Marketing On The Web: 21 Inbound Marketing Stats
Marketing On The Web: 21 Inbound Marketing Stats
21 Tweetable Inbound Marketing Stats
The status of marketing on the web
– Marketing on the web effectively can be difficult for any professional considering the constantly changing media inter-phases and consumer tendencies integral in developing marketing strategies. Since yesterday and today are now completely different animals, the constant research and study of various metrics and data are unavoidable when looking to stay current and succeed in the industry. So, in support of your marketing efforts, we?ve compiled a list of 21 shocking statistics about inbound marketing on the web.
?The What!?… Really?
- 89% of businesses are either maintaining or increasing their inbound marketing budgets. (Source: HubSpot) Tweet
- 92.7% of companies using inbound marketing increase their lead generation. (Source: HubSpot) Tweet
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. (Source: MarketShareHitsLink.com) Tweet
- Companies with 30 or more landing pages generate 7x more leads than those with fewer than 10. (Source: HubSpot)Tweet
- 61% of B2B marketers send all leads directly to Sales; however, only 27% of those leads will be qualified. Tweet
- 79% of B2B marketers have not established lead scoring. (Source: MarketingSherpa) Tweet
- 65% of B2B marketers have not established lead nurturing. (Source: MarketingSherpa) Tweet
- 81% of businesses reported that their company blog is useful to critical for their business. (Source: HubSpot) Tweet
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost. (Source: Forrester Research) Tweet
- Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads. (Source: The Annuitas Group) Tweet
- Personalized emails improve click-through rates by 14% and conversion rates by 10%. (Source: Aberdeen Group) Tweet
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads. (Source: The Annuitas Group) Tweet
- 73% of smartphone owners access social networks through apps at least once per day. (Source: Lightspeed Research) Tweet
- A call-to-action pin description sees an 80% increase in engagement. (Source: Pinerly Study) Tweet
- Auto-posting to Facebook decreases like and comments by 70%. (Source: Digital Buzz Blog, 2012) Tweet
- Shoppers referred by Pinterest are 10% more likely to make a purchase than visitors who arrive from other social networks, including Facebook and Twitter. They?ll also spend 10% more on average. (Source: Wayfair) Tweet
- Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing. (Source: State of Inbound Marketing, 2012) Tweet
- 42.2% of companies using inbound marketing increase their lead-to-sale conversion rate. (Source: HubSpot) Tweet
- 34% of businesses cannot or don?t calculate overall inbound ROI in 2013. (Source: Inbound Marketing Agents) Tweet
- Companies who test are 75% more likely to show ROI for inbound marketing than those who fail to test their strategies. (Source: HubSpot) Tweet
- Spending on marketing analytics is expected to increase 60% by 2015. (Source: CMO Survey) Tweet
Ready for the Next Step:
In-Depth Inbound Marketing Website Assessment
E-Book How to Build a Better Website
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!