HubSpot Reviews vs. Marketo Reviews
– A successful Inbound Marketing campaign incorporates a wide variety of online marketing methods. Social media, content marketing, and Search Engine Optimization are only a few of the techniques needed to motivate consumers to seek your products out.
HubSpot and Marketo are two examples of marketing software solutions that encompass all the tools you need to build your business online. Both HubSpot?reviews?and Marketo reviews indicate that they?are industry leaders when it comes to marketing automation software. This article will compare the two?and provide an overall opinion of which is the better choice.
HubSpot provides all in one inbound marketing software. The software provides marketers with tools that can be utilized to get the most out of an inbound marketing campaign. HubSpot assists with every aspect of lead generation, cultivation, and conversions. HubSpot’s tools fall into three categories.
1. Consumer Acquisition & Lead Generation
- Social media inbox – consolidating social media campaigns into a single inbox
- Blogging tool – helps to create relevant content
- Search Engine Optimization – improve your page rank and be discovered by more people
2. Lead Conversion
- Lead management – organize leads based on their website activity
- Landing page creation – this tool helps to create landing pages and boost website exposure
- Form generation – allow visitors to provide you with information that can improve their experience
- Call to action creation – build attractive buttons that can help convert your website traffic to leads
3. Closing Tools
- Marketing Automation – schedule automated marketing messages and improve consistency
- Email – personalize email campaigns
- Analytics – develop an understanding of which of your marketing brings the best results.
- Salesforce synchronization – use salesforce to help categorize your contacts as well as much more
Marketo offers marketing automation software designed to improve sales. According to other Marketo reviews their software works well for optimizing B2B marketing campaigns. The software has also gained popularity among technology companies recently. Marketo is equipped to help organize clients that have any size user base.
Some of Marketo?s main features are listed below:
- Lead Generation – Creating qualified leads that can potentially be converted into customers.
- Lead Management – Increase conversion by developing and recycling potential leads.
- Loyalty Marketing – Manage dialogs on multiple channels.
- Event Marketing – Develop and operate events.
- Lead Nurturing – Build relationships with qualified prospects.
- ROI Reporting – Measure your marketing campaign?s impact on revenue.
Both Marketo and HubSpot are able to offer marketing automation software solutions. They are both able to help organize a sophisticated workflow. They can easily assist a marketer with data collection, website activity, and campaign analyzation.
Marketo reviews show that the software is very robust. The reviews also reveal that integration can be a bit intimidating to those starting a new inbound marketing campaign. A complicated platform slows the amount of processes that a novice user needs to do. Marketo reviews indicate the company is known for providing sub-par customer service. For that reason, Marketo reviews reveal a lower customer satisfaction rate.
HubSpot?Reviews – price
The base price for HubSpot ranges between $200/month to $1,000/month. HubSpot pricing is divided into tiers with higher tiers costing more. Price goes up as the number of imported contacts increases.
Marketo Reviews – price
Marketo?s services range from $1,200/ month to $12,000/month. Compared to HubSpot, Marketo?s base price is significantly higher. Marketo?also has pricing tiers with increases corresponding to higher tier levels.
What is Best For Your Business?
Marketo reviews and Hubspot reviews show that they are both excellent marketing automation software choices. However, HubSpot provides quality services at a much more reasonable price. According to the reviews from third party sites,?HubSpot?offers useful features while having a less complicated platform than?Marketo.
However, it all comes down to what is better for your business and your customers. If you’re in the hunt for marketing software, request a free HubSpot demo today and see if it’s a fit for you:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, PPC campaigns and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.