Your Site Influences Visitors and Customers
– How well is your website doing in the world of Inbound Marketing? That is a question every commercial website owner and website designer needs to ask periodically. Using a website grader is a good way to check.
The focus of Inbound Marketing is drawing people to your company’s website. It starts with attracting customers to your website. The website needs have to have elements in place to nurture the attraction of visitors. It needs to have components in place designed to convert visitors first into leads, and later into paying customers. Finally, it needs to re-engage customers’ interest to keep them coming back for more.
A website grader looks for the components that are essential for attracting, nurturing, converting, and re-engaging with your target audience. The following questions show a small part of what the website grader is looking for.
- Do you have a blog? In today’s marketing world, a blog is an essential element. It is where you present most of the content you offer potential customers. It is the place where search bots go to find new content on your site.
- Have you set-up social media sharing? You want people to share your content with family and friends. Social media sharing options make it as easy as possible.
- What is your company’s social media presence? You need to have a clear connection between your social media accounts and your company website. The website grader looks at multiple social media channels for this information.
- Have you nailed the critical SEO elements on all your pages? SEO is much more than just throwing a keyword on a page. The website grader measures these essential elements.
- Do you have marketing automation in place? Once you have drawn people to your website, marketing automation can take over some of the nurturing tasks that you would otherwise need to do manually.
- Have you enabled analytics? You have to know what is happening. Analytics tell you how many people visited, which pages they viewed, and even how long they stayed. All of that is important for tweaking and improving your website.
- Is your website mobile friendly? This is an essential website grader measurement. With the boom in mobile computing capabilities and use in the past couple of years, having a mobile friendly website is almost mandatory.
?The website grader gives you a grade between 0 and 100 and a list of everything it assessed. If it gets a check mark by an item on the list, you are doing well. If there is no check mark, you need to improve in that area. The results give you a blueprint that you can follow towards making your website into an Inbound Marketing powerhouse.
Marketing Matters Inbound offers you the chance to get your website graded for free, with no obligation involved. If you want to know how well your website is doing, the first step is getting our website grade:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.