Make Marketing a Easier with an?Inbound Marketing Assessment
– Inbound Marketing is hard, if it were easy then everyone would be ranking #1 for their keywords, generating buzz-worthy content, building huge social media audiences, while attracting and converting website leads. It’s hard, but it works and building a strong campaign?is worth the effort.
Inbound Marketing strategies focus on getting found online and earning the attention of new prospects by utilizing and integrating tools such as Content Marketing, Blog Promotion, Event Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing and more.
You may be utilizing a few of these strategies or all of them, but chances are you’re probably not perfect and always have room for improvement, right? Or, you may just have a stand-alone?website and want to figure out how to get more website traffic and leads. Have you asked yourself the following questions?
- Is our website built to Attract new visitors that don’t already know who we are?
- Can our website easily help to convert prospects to sales?
- Does our website help to nurture prospects and to encourage revisits & repurchases?
An Inbound Marketing Assessment can help you measure what Inbound Marketing assets are working for you, what may be?working against you, and then also show top areas of improvement to reach your goals. Compared to a Website Grader, an Assessment will analyze all of your online goals through all Inbound Marketing strategies.?Ultimately you’ll see how to turn your Inbound efforts into a conversion?machine that will?engage and nurture website visitors,?generate leads, and convert new prospects for your sales teams.
What Is Measured with an Inbound Marketing Assessment?
An Inbound Marketing Assessment focuses on your website, which is the landing page and top conversion tool that all Inbound Marketing efforts point to. What you do on your website affects your results in all other areas including?Social Media Engagement, Lead Generation, Brand Awareness and Sales strategies. You will be able to clearly see your website’s:
- Power of attraction
- Ability to nurture
- Lead conversion rates
- Current web analytics
These elements are evaluated in great depth by measuring the following items:
- On-page?SEO elements – keywords relevancy, meta tags, internal links.
- Search Engine Marketing results
- Re-marketing efforts
- Online Marketing Gaps
- Website Attraction Factor
- Website User Experience Flow
The Inbound Marketing?Assessment will analyze ALL aspects of Internet Marketing, including:
- Comparisons with?top competitors.
- Conversion opportunities to help your site generate more leads.
- Workflow Gaps
- Website and blog content
- Call-To-Action effectiveness
- “Feast & Famine” Report
- A complete website diagnostic with ROI
Take Your Inbound Marketing Assessment Today
Don’t waste any more time managing your online marketing campaign that aren’t producing the results you need. Find out what is holding you back from achieving your business goals.
What you’ll get:
- A custom assessment score (1-100 points)
- A concise, printable report that lays out gaps in your website’s conversion process
- Insight into your online properties digital strengths and weaknesses
- Suggestions for improving all areas of Inbound Marketing
- An optional, free 1/2 hour one-on-one session with a certified Inbound Marketing Specialist
Schedule your Free One-on-One Consultation?
The Inbound Marketing Assessment provides a great amount of useful information that you can take away and use as a resource to improve and develop your Inbound Marketing Strategies. We’re here to help you interpret the assessment results easily so you can thoroughly understand the suggestions to make sure you are making the appropriate changes.
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.