The Inbound Marketing System: A Comprehensive List of Benefits
Using an Inbound Marketing System
– Inbound Marketing Systems are unique. They generate direct online interaction with prospective Customers through email marketing, Short Message Marketing (SMS), blogs, content-creation, social media, and pay-per-click advertising (PPC). Achieving consumer sales readiness is the final goal of?Inbound Marketing, transforming your website into a prospect?magnet, converting Leads into Sales.
Traditional Marketing?is Ineffective Alone
Traditional Marketing methods such as telephone sales, direct mail and television commercials no longer impact consumers as they once did. Most are largely ignored in consideration of the Internet of Things (IoT), which?has led to the development of today’s?Inbound Marketing System approach.
Digital Marketing overcomes most of the previous limits confronting businesses because of their size, the nature of their products/services, or their geographic location. Because the Internet reaches all across the world, your Inbound Marketing System can put you in direct and often favorable competition in any Market.
Inbound Marketing for Exceptional Performance
Among the benefits provided by using an Inbound Marketing System are:
- Reaching Consumers Anywhere in the World?-?Inbound Marketing?expands your customer-base. Evidence suggests that 61% of global Internet users research products online; their activity generates 131 billion international computer searches each month alone. Properly implemented, your Inbound Marketing System will place you directly in their homes or businesses.
- Lead-nurturing?-?Lead-nurturing responds to identified Prospects’ website landings with automated email content, sent directly to them. ?For instance, content addresses Leads’ most-active social network connections as a source of focused-SMM,?adapting marketing messages to their identified preferences.
- Total Improved Sales? Lead Generation and Conversion?– Application of an Inbound Marketing System stimulates your sales performance by using SEO, SMM, PPC and related Inbound-techniques to generate an effective online presence, drawing Internet traffic to your website, while attracting Prospects for Conversion to Leads and Customer Sales.
- Unprecedented Customer Database Performance?-Access to, and application of, a corporate?Inbound Marketing System remains essential even after you’ve stored Prospects’ information in your customer database. ?Not only will it coordinate all previous data?relevant to a Prospect’s identified interests, the?Inbound Marketing System also generates performance assessments measuring?your Firm’s efficiency. These help you recognize when your Prospects have Converted?to Sales Leads and then Customers.
- Creation of Personalized Marketing Content?- In all,?44%?of shoppers online use Search Engines as a first step in the purchase-process. Your Inbound Marketing System generates the capacity for?creation of personalized?content?that responds to current developments in consumer?interest and behavior. Devising personalized marketing messages further motivates Prospect?interest and Conversion. Appropriately rendered content?speaks directly to Prospects, encouraging Lead development and sales.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?- Customer-centric,?CRM?monitors prospect-activities. It responds to changes in the overall purchase-process, wrought by the IoT, which allows consumers to buy from anywhere, at any time. Inbound Marketing’s multi-channeled capacities help customize your Prospect/Lead-interactions. This builds relationships with your qualified leads regardless of their present readiness-to-buy. Real-time alerts of Prospect activity on your website include?forecasts of their present Intention-to-buy, through level-of-engagement ratings. Engaging leads and customers in an?ongoing conversation about their product-interests positions you as a reliable resource?who will help them make better purchase-decisions.
What Can You Do?
Currently, 60% of businesses report using some kind of Inbound Marketing System, but many remain uncertain how to achieve fuller systems’ integration and enhanced performance. ?At Marketing Matters Inbound we offer Best-Practice Solutions to all your Inbound Marketing initiatives.
Contact us today for a free Inbound Marketing Assessment:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, PPC campaigns and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!