Help Us Spread the Inbound Marketing Message
– We hope you enjoy reading about the successes of Inbound Marketing as much as we do. We can’t get enough of these statistics either.
Here’s even more astounding Inbound Marketing stats for you to enjoy:
- Marketing agencies are the most advanced inbound marketing adaptors, with 73% implementing inbound strategies.?Tweet
- More than half of marketing agencies (51%) reported positive ROI for their inbound marketing efforts in 2013.Tweet
- SEO and social media accounted for a combined 23% of all inbound budget allocations in 2013.?Tweet
- Blogs produced a new customer for 43% of marketers last year.Tweet
- 10% of companies have a dedicated marketer for content creation.?Tweet
- SEO is the top channel for sales conversions, with 15% of marketers reporting it produces above average conversion rates in 2013.Tweet
- 21% of marketers report that social media has become more important to their company over the past six months.?Tweet
- 43% of marketers generated a customer from LinkedIn in 2013.?Tweet
- Email marketing as a channel was the third overall lead gen source for marketers in 2013, producing 13% of all leads.?Tweet
- The average website conversion rate for small companies is 8%.?Tweet
- 34% of the leads marketers generate in 2013 come from inbound marketing sources — vs. 22% from outbound. Tweet
- 27% of marketers report that email marketing produces a below average total cost per lead.Tweet
- The average B2C cost per customer is $149*.?Tweet
- Over 2/3 of all inbound strategies will not be effectively tested in 2013.Tweet
- Just 9% of C-level teams at companies with 200+ employees fully support inbound campaigns. ?Tweet
- 20% of C-suite marketers said using technology to gauge ROI is their principle technology concern. Tweet
- On average, marketers plan to hire 4.5 team members in 2013.Tweet
- Nearly 30% of marketers don?t even have one full-time marketer dedicated to inbound.?Tweet
Statistics courtesy of HubSpot.
Is your organization experiencing similar success? If not, you might need a refresher on Inbound Marketing or perhaps request a free HubSpot demo to see what the software can do for you:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, PPC campaigns and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.