Not All Web Graders Were Created Equal
It’s not enough to just plop your website up on the internet, optimize for a few keywords so that search engines find you, and wait for business to roll on in. To be truly successful, your company website should be a “conversion machine”, an automatic, seamlessly functioning device that converts Visitors into Customers through a step-by-step process.
Conversion Architecture facilitates this process. You’ll need:
- To develop a step-by-step plan of action for development
- To ensure that your website content always makes the grade, and is both interesting and engaging to Visitors
- To develop a website structure that makes navigation easy and intuitive
- To place landing pages strategically so as to entice Visitors to leave contact information by signing up for “free” subscriptions or newsletters (creating a ready source of opt-in Prospects)
- To put Visitor experience first, automation second
If your website doesn’t give you the Conversions you want, it could be for any number of reasons:
Poor layout and confusing navigation, content that doesn’t catch and hold Visitors’ interest, nonexistent or poorly constructed landing pages that don’t entice Customers to subscribe to “free” materials like podcasts, webinars, newsletters, or blog posts. It can be difficult to figure out what’s wrong yourself, but there is a proven Web grader that can diagnose website problems and then recommend solutions.
A Web Grader utilizes the latest techniques in Inbound Marketing to show you how to better attract traffic ? but not just any traffic; instead, you’ll attract the right Visitors and ultimately convert them to Customers. Eventually, they can become part of your growing loyal customer base.
A Web grader provides you with a customized diagnostic report that offers insight into the following areas:
Marketing funnel gaps:
- In the top, related to prospect research
- In the middle, related to prospect shopping
- In the bottom, where Prospects become Customers and buy
To learn how to apply Inbound Marketing Best Practices, the proprietary Inbound Marketing Assessment will go beyond the basic Web Grader; a more in-depth Web Grader, this assessment will show you just how your website is under-performing.
Inbound Marketing Assessment is complete, you’ll see what’s lacking, as follows:
- How could you better utilize the “power of attraction” to bring more Prospects to you?
- How can you best nurture those Prospects?
- How can you increase Conversion rates?
- What are your current Web analytics (statistical breakdown of traffic to your website)?
The Inbound Marketing Assessment
From a Web Grader report, you can see how your current Inbound Marketing efforts are going (if you’ve been doing them at all); you’ll also be shown how you can optimize your website with proven Inbound Marketing Solutions so that you achieve your marketing goals.
The Web Grader custom assessment score ranges from 1 to 100 points and will show you where you have gaps in your online Conversion process, will show you your strengths and weaknesses digitally, will make suggestions for Inbound Marketing Improvements, and can schedule a free half-hour one-on-one session with an Inbound Marketing Specialist, if you wish.
The assessment takes less than five minutes, but pinpoints weaknesses and strengths clearly and concisely; you’ll see exactly what you’re doing right, and exactly what you’re doing wrong ? and how to fix it. Once you’ve got your website properly functioning, it will become a Website Conversion Machine and business will flow almost effortlessly. No ordinary “Web grader” can promise the same.
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.