The Website Grader: Maximize Your Potential Online
– A well maintained website is like a magical conversion carousel that goes around-and-around converting your Leads into sales time and time again. With a few tweaks here and there, you can revamp your company?s ordinary website into a full blown Conversion Machine in no time at all.
The best websites not only attract Visitors, but they engage those Visitors while capturing Lead information.
Do you want your company to stick out online like a single soprano amid a choir of baritones? If so, then maybe it is time to take a quick examination with the Website Grader.
The Website Grader is a free tool you can use to decipher exactly what it is you need to do to improve your website. The Website Grader is an easy way to discover that missing piece of the puzzle without the headache.
Understanding the Benefits of a Free Website Grader
After you submit your website for a free Website Grader analysis, your results will be graded on a scale of 100 and will help you understand:
- Competitive Benchmarking: Are my marketing efforts more or less effective than my competition?
- Lead Generation: Am I generating enough leads and sales with my current marketing efforts?
- Mobile Marketing: Is my current web presence optimized for mobile devices?
- Social Media: Are we using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter effectively through our marketing efforts?
- Blogging: Am I wasting time because the results do not validate the time invested?
- Overall Analysis: Am I properly positioned to reach the conversion rate that I require?
By analyzing every facet of your marketing efforts and telling you where you?re flourishing and what you need to devote extra time enhancing, is what the Website Grader does best.
Now that you have your Website Grader results, you have the golden ticket to success. With these results you will be able to understand and identify your strengths, as well as your shortcomings. You can also have your website compared to three of your competitors? websites to see how well you measure up against the competition.
The Final Step to Completing the Puzzle
The next phase now is to solve the areas that lack superiority in your digital presence and implement better Inbound Marketing tactics to improve engagement and increase re-engagement with prospects and customers.
If you have any questions that you might have about maximizing your website, a Professional Inbound Marketing Strategist will be more than willing to help.
All of our Inbound Marketing Strategists are HubSpot certified and bring a full array of Inbound Marketing knowledge to the table.
Grade your website for free today:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, PPC campaigns and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and?traditional media?allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.