A Website Grader Will Tell You…
– Retaining relevancy requires that you do more to attract the appropriate Prospects. This may mean you need a website re-design to increase your visibility and conversion rates. But you don’t necessarily need to overhaul everything…
Where do you start?
An under-performing website is a common problem. It is necessary to take a deeper analytical look at what can possibly be done to enhance your website. What is the use of putting so much of your hard earned money into developing a website if it doesn?t properly serve the purpose for which it was created?
In response to consumer need, HubSpot developed its new Website Grader software to help developers make the most out of their websites. The Website Grader is used to diagnose your website and inform you as to whether your site is properly positioned to reach the?conversion rate that you require.
The Basics of Website Grader
Website Grader helps identify areas that may help boost your website?s conversion rate. The software is designed to help you develop a plan for converting your website visitors into paying customers. If you have not developed a plan for converting website visitors, a Website Grader is a great way to get you started.
Website Grader Helps to Measure Gaps in Sales
The Website Grader analyzes consumer behavior by dividing them into three distinct categories. The software can determine how well you are addressing the following crucial areas:
- Top of the Funnel ? The designated areas where customers do their research
- Middle of the Funnel ? The designated targeted areas where customers shop
- Bottom of the Funnel ? The places where customers purchase their products or services
The Website Grader allows you to compare your website directly against your competitor’s website. The Website Grader focuses on your top 3 competitors and thus serves as a starting point to improving your website.
Inbound Marketing Best Practices
Tracking your website’s performance, is only one factor when you are choosing to re-design. Translating the results, is the other factor.
A Website Grader includes a half an hour segment with an Inbound Marketing Strategist. The Inbound Marketing Strategist will address how well your website utilizes Inbound Marketing.
Specific Inbound Marketing areas include the following:
- Attracting New Customers
- Nurturing Existing Customers
- Increasing Website Conversions
- Re-Engaging with Prospects and Customers
A thorough website?assessment can improve your website’s statistics. When you are ready, you can request the next step: the Inbound Assessment.?The following enhancements are what you will get with an Inbound Marketing Assessment:
- The ability to evaluate the website’s attraction elements
- Computation of your conversion rates
- Keyword and content strategy
An Inbound Marketing Assessment is created for businesses that want to improve conversion rates as well as?overall web presence.
Request a free Inbound Assessment and half hour strategy call:
Marketing Matters Inbound?is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content?strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in?B2B digital?marketing?and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in?aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.