Website Review For Digital Marketing
Is your website performing?
A website review measures how well your website performs. It’s an evaluation of gaps between your digital marketing efforts. A website review scores online conversion rates, website visits, lead generation and SEO. It’s a holistic view of your online marketing.
As we say at Marketing Matters Inbound, your website should Educate, Engage, Encourage and Embrace website visitors into prospects, prospects into leads and leads into customers. And, those are the factors our website review examines.
The end result is a report defining your ability to generate business online.
A few questions a website review answers:
- Is your website built to Attract new visitors that don’t already know who we are? (strangers)
- Does your website help to nurture prospects? (Visitors to Leads)
- Can your website easily help to convert prospects? (Leads to Customers)
- Do your marketing effort encourage revisits and repurchases? (Loyal Customers)
7 Benefits Of A Website Review
A website review measures:
Did you know about 90% of businesses have an under-performing website? Your’s could be one of them. Click here to score your website and get your FREE report. The website review report will:
- Define your website’s Attraction Factor vs. your competitors.
- Discover your customer conversion ratios.
- Identify and analyze email and onsite workflow gaps.
- Analyze your SEM. (SEO and PPC)
- Determine if your Content is created and organized to Best Practices.
- Measure Your UX Factor. (user experience)
- Examine your current website web analytics.
Click here to get your website review and take your marketing to the next level.
Ready for Your Website Review?