How Do You Keep Everything Going All at the Same Time?
You have a website, a blog, social media, and email. You have actively worked to spread the word about your company brand and products to other websites to create back links. You have an active database of Leads and Customers that you keep up for email campaigns and sales management.
Trying to keep things going manually is time-consuming and not very efficient.
It also makes it difficult to get a true calculation of ROI. Marketing automation software, like Hubspot, is the answer.
What is Hubspot?
Does Hubspot Do It All?
Now, the software won’t write your blog or emails, but it will help you develop a keyword strategy.
It will help you send out that email to segments of your CRM databases. It will watch the traffic you get to landing pages, CTAs, and blog posts. It will analyze the leads you are getting from Facebook versus Twitter. It will handle automated responses when someone signs up as a lead. It will track what events helped to convert a lead to a paying Customer. That is just the beginning of “What is Hubspot?”.
What are the Benefits of Marketing Automation?
The concept of Hubspot sounds good. It brings together so many elements of inbound marketing. You can find plenty of businesses who sing its praises. You may still be wondering, is it worth the time, effort, and investment?
When you integrate marketing automation into your online marketing efforts, you will learn “What is Hubspot?” for yourself:
- Increase the number of qualified Leads your company gets – According to the Annuitas Group, companies which use marketing automaton for Prospect nurturing see an over 450 percent increase in qualified Leads. That is huge for any company.
- Shorten your sales cycle – Companies that add marketing automation report their sales cycles are 70 percent faster than they were before. Sales people have an almost 55 percent improvement in their quota achievement. Being able to get more sales in a shorter amount of time is a sales manager and business owner’s dream.
- Lower your marketing costs while improving Lead quality – According to Forrester Research, companies that excel at Lead nurturing will see an increase of up to 50 percent in sales while reducing costs by at least 33 percent. This is at the heart of “What is Hubspot?”.
- Improve the quality of traffic you get and improve your Lead generation – According to ShipServ, companies which implement marketing automation see a 225 percent increase in Prospect volume that become Leads.
- Use event triggered messaging to save on direct marketing costs – Instead of blast marketing a bunch of people, using events to trigger personalized messages can save up to 80 percent on costs according to Gartner Research. That is a huge savings in sales and marketing budgets.
What is the Marketing Automation Package of Choice?
If you are running an online business and are struggling to keep all the different pieces of your marketing on track, integrating a marketing automation software package is the answer. You need to know “What is Hubspot?” and why it is the industry leading package chosen by thousands of businesses of all sizes around the world.
Contact the experts here at Marketing Matters Inbound and get started with your marketing automation today. We can answer the question of “What is Hubspot?” and show you how your marketing can blossom and grow.
Marketing Matters Inbound is an inbound marketing firm specializing in online conversions, content strategy, call-to-action mapping and traditional media placement. Our experience in B2B digital marketing and traditional media allows us to deliver results through a strategic media mix. We believe in aligning and merging marketing and sales/operations for optimal return on your marketing investment.