Inbound Marketing is a System.
So, you’ve been asking yourself, “What is Inbound Marketing?” Inbound Marketing is a conversion system.
It’s a Conversion Machine.
What is Inbound Marketing Part 1: Inbound Marketing Attracts
Give Customers What They Want. So the answer to “What is inbound marketing?” is Attraction first and conversion second.
The first law of good Inbound is Attraction. Great SEM & SEO help attract visitors. Your website content should be relevant, timely and well-organized.
What is Inbound Marketing if it does not address the needs of your prospective customers? Nothing.
Inbound Marketing Delivers
Good Inbound processes systematically track visitor and customer onsite behaviors. A well-designed Inbound system delivers timely relevant information.
So, ideally, you’re able to deliver WHAT information your prospects and customer want. You then serve up great content WHEN your visitors want it. That’s determined by:
- Where the customer is in the purchase funnel.
- The Buyer Persona with whom you’re attempting to create a conversation.
- The Product/Service/Conversion you’re encouraging the customer to seek.
Inbound Marketing Measures
An effective Inbound Marketing system is a measurement machine.
Start with measurable goals & objectives. Establish success metrics. Then measure for Return-on-Investment.
Measurement with proper intelligent insight means better marketing. Superior marketing equates to better ROI. Implement intelligent Inbound Marketing. Couple it with outbound marketing. Layer upon excellent operations. Success.
Success with Inbound Marketing = Conversions.
Maybe you’re not achieving the desired ROI from your marketing. Perhaps you’re seeking a more sophisticated marketing system. Look deeper look into Inbound Marketing Solutions.
Inbound Marketing Attracts.
What is Inbound Marketing?
How is your organization performing compared to Inbound Marketing Best Practices?
Here are some discovery paths in your new Inbound Marketing journey…
- Website Grader
Website Grader is an easy way to get a free snapshot of website’s onsite Inbound Marketing performance. Read more…
- Content Strategy -?Content is King. Do you have a custom, formal written Content Strategy? One based on goals, objectives and budgets, not whim? Read more…
- Call-to-Action (CTA) Strategy & Map -?Increase conversions. Show customers a simple path to purchase. Discover the power and ROI of a CTA strategy. Read more…
- Inbound Websites Architecture & Design -?Build a website that is a Conversion Machine. A Conversion Website attracts visitors today who become loyal customers tomorrow. Read more…
- Content Creation Solutions -?Great companies need great content. Great content’s good for your website visitor. It’s good for Google. So it’s good for YOU!
- Einstein Inbound Marketing Assessment ?-?Objective report. Insight into your Inbound weaknesses and opportunities. Create an Inbound Action Plan. More than a Website Grader.?Read more…
From Visitor to Customers for Life
As a Paragon Marketing Firm, we operate under the Law of Attraction. Attraction is the apex of the Paragon Principle.
We believe in strategy, long-term relationships and measurable results. Maybe you value these ideals, too.
Does your current advertising agency measure up to Inbound Marketing standards? Probably not.
If?you?re ready for positive change, let?s talk. Or, you can learn more from our Inbound Marketing Experts.
Learn more at our?Inbound Resource Library.